Are you a whole-hearted detail and relationship person who naturally gravitates towards working in a client’s best interest?
Then you might have a home with us.
For 15 years, Contract Furnishings, Inc. has been a successful, growing company, specializing in commercial, government, healthcare and hospitality furnishings. We live a core value of understanding our customers well enough to support the success of their businesses and help them accomplish their goals.
Contract Furnishings, Inc. is hiring multiple positions in support of our continued, strong business growth. Competitive salary and benefits offered for all positions. Come work with us!
The ideal Sales/Account Executive candidate will have sales experience, solid communication and business development skills, an aggressive drive to succeed, excellent customer service skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must have strong attention to detail, and be an organized self-starter who excels working in a team environment.
The role of Project Manager/Coordinator can be defined in one word: Organization. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver who pro-actively identifies/communicates project deliverables and successfully manages projects and schedules with a keen attention to detail. Responsibilities will include:
- Support Sales Team in Managing Projects and preparing customer proposals
- Place Orders/Review Acknowledgment
- Coordinate Warranty/Punch lists
The successful Designer candidate will provide quick, accurate furniture layouts and pricing using product knowledge, technical skills, AutoCad 2017 and 2020 Giza. This position will follow the project from planning to final punch list.Responsibilities will include:
- Attend Client Meetings
- Space Design/Planning/Programming
- Field Verify Site Dimensions
- Finish Selection and Schedules
- Design Board/Proposal Presentations
- Establishing typical layouts and configurations
- ADA, BIFMA, HIPAA and BOMA Core Knowledge
- Complete installation drawings
- Degree in Interior Design or 3-5 years of experience specifying systems furniture
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency.
- Able to clearly present information through spoken word; influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances; listen well.
- Ability to work in a team environment with sales and installation crew.
- 20/20 Giza Furniture Specifying
- 20/20 Visual Impressions
Microsoft Office Suite