Are you a whole-hearted detail and relationship person who naturally gravitates towards working in a client’s best interest?
Then you might have a home with us.
For 18 years, Contract Furnishings, Inc. has been a successful, growing company, specializing in commercial, government, healthcare and hospitality furnishings. We live a core value of understanding our customers well enough to support the success of their businesses and help them accomplish their goals.
Contract Furnishings, Inc. is hiring a designer in support of our continued, strong business growth. Competitive salary and benefits offered for all positions. Come work with us!
The successful Designer candidate will provide quick, accurate furniture layouts and pricing using product knowledge, technical skills, AutoCAD and 2020 Software. This position will follow the project from concept to completion. Responsibilities will include:
- Attend Client Meetings
- Space Design/Planning/Programming
- Field Verify Site Dimensions
- Finish Selection and Schedules
- Design Board/Proposal Presentations
- Establishing typical layouts and configurations
- ADA, BIFMA, HIPAA and BOMA Core Knowledge
- Complete furniture installation drawings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or 3-5 years of experience specifying systems furniture
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency.
- Able to clearly present information through spoken word; influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances; listen well.
- Ability to work in a team environment with sales and installation crew.
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- 2020 Giza Office Design Software
- 2020 Worksheet
- 2020 Visual Impressions
- Microsoft Office Suite